Columbus. The Project….

Hi There! My name is Lucas, and my first Social Studies work with a partner was on the topic of Christopher Columbus’s First Voyage.

Working with a partner was very fun, I learned how to work in a team. My partner taught me how to use ComicBook and KeyNote applications. We learned about our topic and presented to our class about the history of Columbus. This was a new perspective for me. I hope you liked my first Post !

8 Comments on “Columbus. The Project….

1. Dear Lucus,

I’m very happy to hear you learned a lot during this project. It’s always good to work with a partner. Did you like working with a partner more than by your self?

• Thank you Gage! Yes, I learned a lot during the time I worked with my partner. I prefer to work with a partner, because it is fun, and you can learn more things from other people.

2. Hi Lucas,
    I liked your 1st post and how honest you were. I liked how you said you learned how to work with a team. I also saw you said it was a new perspective for you. What was it a new perspective of for you? Keep doing a great job. Lord Bless.

• Hi Seth,
      Thank you, I appreciate your kindness, what are you guys learning in your school?
      Lord Bless.

3. Hi lucas,

I noticed your quote by Walt Disney, what is your favorite disney movie?

• Hey Noah,
      I like so much Walt Disney, and my favorite Disney movies are Pocahontas, Inside-out, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan,Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid.
      What are your favorite Disney movies?
      God Bless.

• Colombus’s compass needle had no longer pointed to the north, the needle had varied a half-point to the northwest and continued to move further along their journey.
      God Bless.